A Chemical Peel is a skin-resurfacing procedure that uses a customizable acidic solution applied to the outer layer of your skin. Chemical Peels are a great non-surgical and non-toxic option for those seeking facial rejuvenation that helps to combat dark spots, wrinkles, scars, and more. Each unique peel is crafted to create a smoother, more youthful looking skin.
Chemical Peels are tailored to address your skin’s specific needs. While relaxing, your skin is gently cleansed and once your skin is prepared, a customized solution is brushed onto your skin. Depending on the type and strength of the peel, a session can last anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour or more.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines
- Improve skin texture
- Help with hyperpigmentation and sunspots
- Smooth, youthful looking skin
- Help with acne and acne scars
- Exfoliate to reveal brighter, clearer skin
- Help with Melasma
Common treatment areas for Chemical Peels
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scarring
- Enlarged pores
- Skin discoloration and texture
- Sun damage and hyperpigmentation