Ultrasound Therapy uses high-frequency waves to lift the skin and promote cellular renewal and repair, collagen growth, and muscle toning. Unlike other treatments that may only target the outer layers of the skin, ultrasound therapy bypasses the skin surface and delivers collagen stimulation to the layers below. Ultrasound Therapy can benefit many different skin types and is a great non-surgical, non-invasive approach to address a variety of common skin conditions.
The ultrasound wave passes from the specialized device to the skin, causing vibration in the skin tissue. The waves produced by the device cause little to no discomfort. Results are immediate and after the procedure, you can go back to your normal activities without any downtime.
Benefits of Ultrasound Therapy
- Boost of cell metabolism and microcirculation
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring
- Tighten and improve sagging skin
- Help lift cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
- Smoother skin
- Little to no recovery time unlike surgical options
Common treatment areas for Ultrasound Therapy
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial lifts and contours
- Elasticity and firmness
- Uneven skin texture and tone