Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry in Ardmore, OK
Improving Your Smile Can be Fast, Easy and Affordable.
Cosmetic dentistry is a method of professional oral care that focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth and smile. Although cosmetic dentistry procedures are usually elective, rather than essential, some cases of treatment also provide restorative benefits.
The goal of Cosmetic or Restorative dentistry is to create a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. This can have dramatic results on your overall appearance; even the smallest step can boost your confidence, self-esteem and make you want to smile more.
Procedures can range from teeth whitening to replacing missing teeth. The most common procedures used in cosmetic/restorative dentistry are:
- Inlays and Onlays
- Inlays and onlays are made from composite resin material and are attached to the teeth with adhesive dental cement. They provide support to strengthen teeth, restore their shape and avoid any further decay or deterioration.
- Composite Bonding
- Composite bonding refers to the repair of decayed, damaged or discolored teeth using material that resembles the color of tooth enamel. Bonding is one of the least expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures available to patients with tooth decay, chipped or cracked teeth and worn-down edges.
- Dental Veneers
- Typically manufactured from medical-grade ceramic, dental veneers are custom made for each patient to resemble his/her own natural teeth. They look exceptionally realistic and can resolve numerous cosmetic problems, ranging from crooked teeth, to cracked or damaged enamel, to noticeable gaps between two teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Over the years, teeth become stained and worn from food, drinks, medication and personal habits such as smoking. Teeth whitening is one of the most basic cosmetic dentistry procedures that can brighten your smile with instant results.
- Dental implants are used to replace teeth after tooth loss and are almost indistinguishable from the surrounding natural teeth. Once the bone and supporting tissue fuse to the implant, they are permanently secured into place.
Call to make your appointment today!
Is bonding right for you? Learn more about this service that can improve your smile.
A dental bridge is a common, affordable, time-tested, and low-risk treatment for missing teeth.
This technique is an attractive alternative to traditional gum grafting. In fact, there is no grafting or sutures involved and requires significantly less chair time.
Dental implants are a great option for patients who don’t want the drawbacks of, or can no longer wear, removable dentures.
Want your dentures to fit better? We can help.
Removable partials are an option to implants. If you have missing teeth, a removable partial denture is one way to replace them.
Crowns are an ideal way to rebuild teeth which have been broken, or which have been weakened by decay or a very large filling.
A smile makeover can increase your self-confidence, allow you to smile more often and will provide you with a more professional look.
Get up to 8 shades lighter in as little as 45 minutes!
Also called white fillings, they restore and mimic the natural appearance of the tooth structure.
Learn how veneers can improve the appearance of your teeth.
Wake up to a new smile. Sedation dentistry is a method of using FDA-approved medication to induce a calm, relaxed state. We can use sedation dentistry during any type of treatment, including a routine general checkup or a smile-enhancing cosmetic procedure.