General Care & Prevention in Ardmore, OK
It starts with a foundation of good oral health which is achieved with good home care and regular visits to your dental hygienist for professional advice, examinations, and cleanings. Your dentist will recommend any treatment needed and discuss treatment options. We achieve results using conservative, state-of-the art procedures that will result in beautiful and long-lasting smiles.
For a healthy mouth and smile
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach all areas easily.
- Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
- Make sure to use an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
Brushing your teeth is only a part of a complete dental care routine. You should also make sure to visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.
Call to make your appointment today!
A dental prophylaxis is a cleaning procedure performed to thoroughly clean the teeth. Prophylaxis is an important dental treatment for halting the progression of periodontal disease and gingivitis.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Fluoride treatment is a highly concentrated form of fluoride which is applied to the tooth’s surface, by a dentist, dental hygienist to help prevent tooth decay.
Grinding at night? Custom-made dental night guards are available at Walnut Ranch Dental Spa.
The goal of oral cancer screening is to identify mouth cancer early, when there is a greater chance for a cure.
The main purpose of polishing is to remove stains, remove dental plaque accumulation, increase aesthetics and to reduce corrosion of metallic restorations.
A treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected.
Learn more about the benefits of dental scaling and root planing.
Aside from routine dental exams and cleanings, one of the most common preventive services is dental sealants.
Walnut Ranch offers tooth extractions right in the comfort of our own office. No need to make a separate appointment or get a referral.
One of the best and rewarding investments you can make! We aim to make the cost of optimal dental care easy and manageable by offering several payment options.
Wake up to a new smile. Sedation dentistry is a method of using FDA-approved medication to induce a calm, relaxed state. We can use sedation dentistry during any type of treatment, including a routine general checkup or a smile-enhancing cosmetic procedure.