Permanent makeup, also known as micro-pigmentation is a form of cosmetic tattoo that uses a manual handheld tool to implant colored pigment under the skin to enhance facial features — most commonly eyeliners, eyebrows and lips.
Who should choose Permanent Makeup?
- Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application
- Men or women who just want to look great all the time
- Busy people who want to save time each day
- Those with allergies to conventional makeup
- People with sensitive skin
- Those suffering from alopecia and vitiligo
- People who are physically challenged with applying makeup
- Anyone that has an active lifestyle
- Those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
- Anyone that wants to enhance or accentuate their facial features
- People who wear contact lenses
Benefits of Permanent Makeup
- Saves time
- Zero maintenance
- Saves money
- Reduces stress
- Builds confidence
- Look great all the time
- No smudging, fading, or streaking
Meet Lisa Rose
Lisa Rose’s extensive training and experience as a Medical Micropigmentologist and previous spa owner have set the standard for Ink & Wink Permanent Cosmetics with her knowledge and skill in the industry. As a Licensed Medical Micropigmentologist, she provides permanent makeup services in areas such as the eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip color in both cosmetic and corrective procedures to enhance personal aesthetics for her clients. Before starting her permanent makeup business, Lisa was devoted to the fashion and cosmetic industry for over 30 years and has strived to produce exceptional service in all her works. If Lisa isn’t working you can find her spending time with her family, horses, and dogs on their ranch in Southern Oklahoma.